Beach Parking Permit
PARKS AND RECREATION OFFICE WILL REOPEN TO THE PUBLIC ON MONDAY, 7/6
Full season permits are being sold at Ponquogue, Tiana, Pikes, Sagg Main, Mecox, Scott Cameron, Flying Point and Foster Memorial Beach (Long Beach), 7 days a week from 9:30am – 4:30pm (weather pending) through Labor Day, or at the Parks & Recreation Office Monday-Friday from 8:30am – 4:00pm starting Monday, 7/6.
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL SIGNS
Sagg Main: Tues-Fri.
Long Beach: Mon-Fri.
NO Daily permits will be sold on weekends until further notice.
A limited number of daily permits will be sold on the days indicated when space is available and can only be used to park at the beach at which it is purchased. Beaches are monitored for capacity under NYS guidelines and may be subject to closure. We cannot guarantee that a daily permit will be available for purchase when patron arrives at the beach
You will need a valid vehicle registration with a Southampton Town address to purchase your resident permit. If your vehicle registration has only a post office box, or a physical address located outside the town, you will need to provide the following:
- Residents/Homeowners - Southampton Town Tax Bill - name must match that on your car registration. No P.O. Boxes accepted.
- Year-Round-Renters - Three utility bills (Cable or Electric Only): one current, one dating back six months, and one dating back 12 months to prove residency. Renters name on utility bills must be the same as car registration.
- Senior Citizens – In addition to proof of residency, must provide proof of age.
- Veterans - Need to show copy of DD214 or Vet status for proof of eligibility plus residency requirements.
- Non-Residents must provide a copy of their vehicle registration along with a Southampton Town lease agreement accompanied with an approved valid rental permit by Southampton Town. The name on the lease agreement must match the name on the vehicle registration. Click here for Rental Permit Look Up tool
Residents with Driving Disabilities Must Provide:
Current disability documentation. Contact Parks & Recreation Office at 631-728-8585 for an appointment.
Checks, credit cards (MasterCard, AMEX, Visa, and Discover) or cash will be accepted at walk-in locations. Note: A $25 service fee will be charged for all checks returned by the bank.